Followers

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bruno Mars

Kenapa saya suka Bruno Mars..

1) Dia cute..walaupun katek. hehehe. lagu-lagunya yang sungguh mendayu memuji wanita..when i see your face..there's not a thing that i would change..cause you're amazing..just the way you are..


2) Dia seksi..walaupun rambut macam afro kekadang, pendek, tp senyumannya manis sekali (macam senyuman suami saya..hahahaha)


3) Boyfriend yang romantik.. cause there'll be no sunlight, if i lose you baby, there'll be no clear skies, if i lose you baby, just like the clouds my eyes will do the same, if you walk away..everyday it will rain..rain..rain..

lagi satu..

talking to the moon..try to get to you...in hopes you're on the other side..talking to me too or i'am a fool who sits alone..talking to the moon..

atau yg ni..yang sangat menyesal lepas break up dengan kekasihnya..

that i should have bought flowers..and held your hand..should've gave you all my hours..when i had the chance..take you to every party...coz all you wanted to do was dance..now my baby's dancing..but she's dancing with some other man..kesiannn..kann 

ini..ayat power mengorat pompuan..

pretty girl, pretty girl you should be smiling, a girl like you should never look so blue..you're everything..i see in my dreams..i would't say that to you if it wasn't true..ooooo..i know that you don't know that you're so fine..so fine..

puji sakan no..hehehe

yang ni pulak..frust menonggeng..sanggup buat apa saja..haihhh...

I'd catch a grenade for yaThrow my hand on a blade for yaI'd jump in front of a train for yaYou know I'd do anything for ya

I would go through all this painTake a bullet straight through my brainYes, I would die for you, babyBut you won't do the same


p/s: hanya sekadar hiburan..di petang hari..:P


No comments:

Post a Comment